Vacature Account Manager Advertising
About EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers)
EAGE is an international organisation with 18,000+ members from around the global. Our members are active within the Oil-, Gas and Mining Industry. EAGE’s main activities consist of organising conferences, workshops, exhibitions and courses worldwide. We also publish books and journals like the monthly magazine First Break for our members. EAGE’s main goal is to share knowledge, promote innovation and technical progress, and to foster the communication, fellowship and cooperation between those working in, studying or otherwise being interested in these fields. We have over 90 employees worldwide, with offices in The Netherlands (Europe office), Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Bogota.
For our Europe Office in Houten (Utrecht, the Netherlands) we are currently looking for an:
Account Manager Advertising
Are you the sales person who likes to work within a young and dynamic work environment, is eager to face challenges and turn this into a sale for the organization and do you recognize yourself in the following description?
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generating income by selling both print & online advertising campaigns in our portfolio;
- Actively secure sales from existing clients;
- Create new business via client visits, (cold) calling, email, internet research and business intelligence;
- Negotiating & planning advertising contracts;
- Visit at least 2 worldwide exhibition events a year to meet with your (new) clients;
- Is able to adopt Consultative Selling in all activities, both internally as externally;
- Is able to sell other products from colleague account managers when necessary .
Qualifications Account Manager Advertising:
- HBO degree in a commercial direction, preferably with a focus in Sales;
- Fluently in Dutch and excellent command of English (written as well as spoken);
- Relevant work experience as an account manager.
- > 1 year Experience with (advertising) sales;
- > 1 year Experience in negotiating with clients, face-to-face and via telephone;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Understand the sensitivity in being both customer-oriented as well as result-oriented;
- Key Competences: Entrepreneurship, Communicating, Networking, Cooperating, Change-Mindedness.
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- 30 paid holidays;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Personal training budget to further develop your profession.
Send in your resume together with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit our website www.eage.org or call Sandra Voskuilen at 088-9955055 (working days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
Please check out our website for other vacancies.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van EAGE