Vacature Accountmanager UK
Account Manager UK
ABF Bearings is looking for a new team member. We need an Account Manager who will focus on the UK market in particular and other English-speaking markets. The ABF Group is an international supplier that specializes in drive and power transmission products. Our head office and warehouses are located in Roosendaal (the Netherlands). ABF Bearings is the bearings specialist within the ABF Group. The ABF Group aims to be the best at what it does and has experienced rapid growth over the last few years. We are now looking for a new team member who will help us to ensure this growth continues.
Are you the Account Manager we’re looking for?
What we expect from you:
- A proactive and enterprising approach;
- Commercial talent and excellent negotiation skills;
- Pragmatism, the mentality that problems are there to be solved;
- An affinity with technical products, preferably bearings;
- A flexible attitude towards business activities with a wide range of customers;
- Interest in/knowledge of cultural differences.
The challenge: In this position you will be the contact person for our English-speaking customers. You need to be aware of their habits and cultures. You will answer clients’ questions and advise them. You will do this as part of our ambitious, international sales team. The most important part of the job is to extend the customer base and increase turnover. This extension and increase will be reported to the sales manager on a weekly basis together with a clear view of the market developments and of the customer.
What we require:
- A native English speaker preferably from the UK.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 4 years commercial experience in a technical environment and within an international setting.
- A candidate that is goal and results oriented.
- Experience with ERP software is a plus.
The offer: We are offering a challenging job with responsibilities within a dynamic and pleasant working environment. You will work as part of an established international team. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary. We provide excellent secondary benefits, such as 28 days’ annual holiday and an excellent pension. Lunch will be provided every day. This is a full-time position with the potential for a permanent contract in the future.
How to apply for this career opportunity? We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Account Manager UK vacancy, please contact Liesbeth Daams on phone number +31(0)165-722227. Website: Go to website
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ABF Bearings