Vacature Admin Support Operations Department
Wilmar Europe and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing and trading oilseeds, refining edible oils and sugars, producing specialty fats and oleo chemicals, biodiesel and fertilizers, and processing grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam. In addition to the office in Rotterdam, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry.
We are currently looking for our office in Rotterdam for a self-starting and hands-on:
Admin Support Operations Department
In this role you will deliver administrative support to the Operations department which coordinates both the physical and administrative flow of the inbound and outbound shipments from our factories in Asia to our production plants in Europe or onward to our clients all over Europe. This could be goods in bulk or in packed form. This position is a starting position for future supply chain professionals. Depending on your personal
development you should be able to grow into a next position within 1 to 3 years. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
Main responsibilities are to:
- Update various (stock) reports and (shipping) documents
- Collect VAT evidence of transport for FCA & EX-Works and check VAT of country of origin (BE)
- File shipping documents (inbound & outbound)
- Check and update pending order list
- Enter bulk shipment tenders in SAP
- Check and update (terminal) Tank book, month-end closure
- Scan documents (B/L’s, Kosher cert., Rex, invoices) to SharePoint and share with the various stakeholders
- Create vessel files and split shipping dox for further processing
- Check loading lists (correct tank, date, cancellation/removal TB)
- Post final invoices in SAP
- Prepare monthly gain/loss stock management overview
- Handle freight requests from Commercial department
- Request for Long Term Supplier Declarations
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s Degree (HBO/MBO level 4)
- At least 1-2 years of experience or in a similar position
- Knowledge of transport & storage of bulk & packed
- Able to cope with stress / unpredictable situations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-developed skills in English, ability to speak other languages is a plus
- Good skills in ERP (SAP) software
- Good skills in and knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
We offer you:
Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international working environment. We appreciate it if our employees take the initiative and offer new ideas in addition to taking responsibility. We grow and continue to grow. Quality, safety, teamwork, innovation, sustainability and reliability are the core values Wilmar stands for.Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers a good salary and benefits package.
The Wilmar Europe organization is growing and regularly needs ambitious professionals to join our organisation. Employees make the difference; that's why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success. If you are interested in this vacancy and in working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Wilmar you can also check on our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
Acquisition for this advertisement is not appreciated
Interesse in de functie van Admin Support Operations Department bij Wilmar Europe Trading regio Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Wilmar Europe Trading