Vacature Administrative Assistant Rail & Road Transport (China)
Administrative Assistant Rail & Road Transport (China)
Do you master the Chinese language? Do you have a flexible and hands-on attitude? And are you eager to learn? Then you might be the new Administrative Assistant Rail & Road Transport we are looking for.
KLG Europe stands for Borderless Logistics. We are growing every year and a Transport & Project team has been set up to further realize this growth ambition. To strengthen this team, we are looking for a colleague who becomes the link between KLG and our parent company in China. It is therefore crucial that you master the Chinese language and also understand the culture. Besides that, you will provide administrative and operational support to the team with logistics projects and requests.
You will work in a small team so that you can discuss quickly with each other and take action. The team is varied, both young talents and experienced colleagues. In this position you have the opportunity to develop yourself and to take more and more responsibility.
What are you going to do?
- Registration of current requests and quotes;
- Follow-up of ongoing shipments;
- Administrative handling of shipments;
- Keeping customers informed of status, progress and updates;
- Create and schedule orders in our TMS (Transport Management System);
- Send orders to our carriers;
- Communicator between KLG and our parent company and other contacts in China;
- Building a network with our Chinese colleagues;
- Think proactively and see opportunities.
- You have knowledge of and experience with Chinese language, culture and traditions;
- You have completed at least an intermediate vocational education;
- Experience in the logistics sector is an advantage;
- You are accurate and administratively skilled;
- You are flexible, a team player and not afraid to pick up the phone;
- You have written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English. Basic communication skills in Dutch are also required;
- You have the ambition to grow within our organization.
KLG Europe offers this:
- An expert team, with whom you achieve the result together and look back with pleasure on your completed work;
- Working for a growing and healthy logistics service provider where standards and values have played an important role for decades;
- Good working conditions, with a nice salary based on a full-time employment;
- Career opportunities and space for personal development;
- An informal and good working atmosphere;
- Room for personal input and creativity, active participation is highly appreciated;
- A dynamic, international and innovative working environment;
- Fun activities and outings.
KLG Europe is a global logistics service provider that has managed to combine the qualities of a multinational with the culture of a family business. Our people are the most important factor. They are the foundation of our business and our success. KLG Europe stands for Borderless Logistics and we offer our people a stable home base in addition to unlimited possibilities. We therefore like to invest in the growth and development of our employees.
Would you like a career at KLG Europe? Apply now!
For questions you can contact Rob van den Brandt, tel. 077 324 50 20.
Interesse in de functie van Administrative Assistant Rail & Road Transport (China) bij KLG Europe Venlo B.V. regio Venlo?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.