We would like to get in touch with an
Hook-Up & After Sales Engineer (1.0 fte)
The After Sales & Hook-Up Engineer (HU & AS) is responsible for the coordination of the After Sales process of projects and the preparation and coordination of the Hook-Up process of projects. He/she will report to the Head of Hook-Up & After Sales. He/she is also responsible for ensure that all assigned project personnel communicate properly with the other project participant.
The tasks of the HU & AS Engineer include but are not limited to the following:
- Review with internal client the HU & AS procedures used until now.
- Prepare standard HU & AS procedures applicable for all yards.
- Develop Project Specific Installation.
- Manage Hook-Up recommendations
- Preparation and populating of job cards and job cards database
- Coordinate and monitor Hook-Up activities
- Establish Scope of Work based on project request
- Prepare a risk matrix (based on the open projects)
- Review project contract (Terms & Conditions)
- Prepare, manage and monitor budget, schedule and execution plan
- Participate in progress meeting with client
- Determine the status of work (warranty, damage, engineering faults, etc)
- BSc in engineering (preference in Piping, electrical or civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the offshore industry (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with executing multidiscipline offshore project (coordination/leading position is preferred).
- Good computer skills (MS office, IFS, 3D design tools).
- Excellent knowledge, communication and negotiation skills in the English language. Your personality:
- Team player
a challenging role in a dynamic organisation.
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.