The person will be a part of the Product Line Management team. As assistant Product Line Manager, your key responsibility is to collect, analyze and report sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. You will collect sales records and evaluate performance based on sales quotas while taking into consideration current economic conditions. The development and tracking of key performance indictors will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales, recommend promotion or change of personnel in under-productive departments
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis
- Analyze line of business operations (product lines, stores, etc.) to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action and operational changes
- Develop models and reporting structure that identify costs (by function, process, fixed, variable) and identify a baseline for action
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Work with forecasting by providing them with the necessary information and guidance for short and long-range forecast
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, margins, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
Reporting to the Head of Cocoa Powder, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum Bachelor/Master in Commercial or equivalent and 2-5 years in a related field
- Ability to build, analyze and organize data and create reports from various sources
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and other MS Office applications including Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Excellent group presentation skills
Are you the Commercial Analyst we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.