Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K.
For our Central Post Office we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Olenex continues to expand its team and has an opening for a pragmatic Credit Controller, who loves finance, numbers and likes to take control of the entire collection process. When you call yourself #target-driven, #assertive and #autonomous, you are up for that new adventure in a #HBO level finance job in Rotterdam with lots of growth potential.
The main purpose of the role is to handle the entire process of collection. A long-term view is avoiding late payments by finding an efficient and transparent monitoring in cooperation with customers and sales. You need to liaise with internal stakeholders: sales, customer support, billing and finance. You also contribute to the build-up of a newly created credit management department.
Are you intrigued by this short description? Then you should probably read further:
Your responsibilities will be the following:
Participate in projects aimed at optimizing debt chasing processes and increase debt chasing effectiveness;
- Contact customers regarding overdue outstanding invoices by email or phone requesting status of unpaid invoices;
- Liaise with credit analysts and business feeding them with payment behavior per customer;
- Prioritize and decide on escalation to sales and/or credit analysts with regards to customers’ late payment reasons;
- Process and review account adjustments;
- Documenting customer conversations and steps taken in the collection system;
- Prepare reporting on overdue customer accounts Dashboard, counterparty risks category & exposures.
Who are you
For this position we are looking for a team player with strong communication skills, knows how to solve problems and can make decisions. Also you:
- Have a Bachelor degree or equivalent level through experience;
- Have relevant working experience in the process industry or supply chain management or in a collection agency is desirable;
- Olenex is an international company. Besides fluent English (verbal and in writing), additional languages will be considered as a plus.
- Have basic accounting knowledge especially of billing and collections procedures will be an advantage;
- Well organized, accurate, punctual.
Working at Olenex
We offer a challenging job within an inspiring team with lots of opportunities to bring up and develop your ideas. Taking responsibility and personal development is self-evident. Additionally, we offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary. For more information about Olenex we refer to www.olenex.com.
One warning though:
Be prepared for lots of energy & team spirit as that is what you will find when you join our team!
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation. For more information about this vacancy, please contact +3188 5678 366.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.