An opportunity has arisen for a customer service logistics coordinator. This position will be based in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands. This position is responsible for developing a database of transporters/storage facilities/warehousing services (unwrapping/repalletization/freezing/thawing).
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Scheduling, arranging and posting of orders for road, sea and air transport to domestic and foreign destinations
- Support traders on all logistical files
- Prepare, process and handle the various required documents, certificates and documentary letters of credit
- Create and maintain transparency with Olam Dairy logistical team based in Warsaw, Poland on all logistical files
- Weekly preparation of stock and shipment reports
- Responsible for entering contracts into SAP and coordination with Poland Office
- Liaise with Olam Cocoa logistical team in Koog aan de Zaan and Rotterdam to leverage on existing intra-EU logistics.
- Optimize costing: lower average fret rate/km while not degrading the service rate
- Explore contracting with specific transport companies
- Ensure timely forwarding of documents to customers, banks and agents
- Prepare, draft, verify and authorize invoices
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on delivery date of products
- Handling additional customer requirements, such as Kosher-Passover production, Arabic labels etc.
- Archive contractual documents, amendments to contractual documents and contractual documents signed and returned by customers
- Loading checklist for trucks and containers
- Liaise with QA on each loading
- Liaise with traders on allocation of stock/purchases/sales
- This position is responsible for coordinating all logistics intra western Europe and exports
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.