Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K. For our Rotterdam City Centre Office we are looking for a motivated:
Douane Declarant / Customs Analyst
Location Rotterdam Central Post,
As a Customs Analyst you need to make sure that all imports, exports and deliveries under coverage of a customs authorization like end use and inward processing are compliant to the Union Customs Codex (UCC) and national law. The correct tariff codes need to be applied in all customs declarations so the correct amount of taxes will be charged and paid to fulfill our obligations and ensure product to pass through customs successfully to minimize the impact on the supply chain.
- Declare the goods in the proper customs regulation (free circulation, end use or inward processing) taking note of the origin and applicable duties over the raw material vs the sales of processed goods.
- Issue TORO documents if goods are shipped under end use
- Report the bill of discharge for both customs authorizations end use and inward processing at the end of the period of discharge
- Issue long term supplier declarations or Certificates of Origin/ EUR1 certificates
- Classify products using the notes and explanatory notes of the Harmonized System (HS).
- Train personnel on customs matters.
- Follow developments in regulations related to and/or impacting Olenex business from a customs point of view and point out risks and opportunities to the organization.
- Support the commercial, inbound & outbound teams on customs matters.
- Maintain customs authorizations and bank guarantees
- Check customs related invoices from service providers or tax authorities
Who are you:
For this position we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills, thoroughness at working with data, analytical way of thinking, solution-oriented and capable of building collaborative relationships. Also you:
- Have a bachelor (HBO) or master’s degree (WO) (Preference including: “vakopleiding declarant”);
- Has knowledge of international trade practices;
- Has knowledge of import and export documentation and procedure;
- Has knowledge of customs rules and regulations;
- Have good skills in MS Office software;
- Have good skills in ERP software;
- Are multilingual in Dutch & English (preference also German);
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Olenex Holdings B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Olenex you can also check on our website www.olenex.com.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.