European Sourcing Specialist Koog aan de Zaan, Olam Cocoa BV, Europe
For the Olam Cocoa production locations in Europe we are looking for an European Sourcing Specialist.
In this role your main responsibilities will be
- sourcing of suppliers of energy, maintenance, repair and operating items, services chemicals, packaging and packaging equipment and capital equipment.
- development of sourcing strategies, supplier identification, setting up requirement specifications, request for quote preparation and analysis and supplier selection.
- gathering information necessary to identify usage of assigned categories together with your sourcing colleagues in other regions (Asia, Africa and US) • selecting and monitoring supplier base while updating and negotiating contracts.
- functional responsible for purchase staff at other European Cocoa locations.
As our new European Sourcing Specialist you must
- have bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in purchasing in the (food) industry and:
- be extremely detail-oriented; able to meet tight deadlines in a stressful environment; possess excellent organizational and analytical skills; able to identify and solve problems; must be a team player; possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- have experience in buying and negotiating with suppliers in any of the following areas: energy, maintenance, repair and operating items, services, chemicals, packaging and packaging equipment, and capital equipment.
- be able to meet and communicate with various groups of people.
- be fluent in English.
- be fluent in German and/or Dutch is highly desired.
- have up to date knowledge on the commercial and/or legal aspects of business contracts; use knowledge to protect the interests of the organization.
- be located in the Netherlands, you will have a global work area, the position will include travelling to locations in and around Europe to gather the information necessary to identify usage of assigned categories.
You are responsible for purchase staff at other European Cocoa locations.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323. If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form.?<>
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.