Our Future Leaders Programme (FLP) is a 12 month experiential development Programme that will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect. You will gain global exposure and the edge you need, to have a high-impact HR career.
The Programme roadmap
- Being part of the FLP means that, starting in July 2019, for a period of 12 months, you will undertake project work in different geographies.
- During this period you will get a deep insight into Olam.
- After these 12 months you will take on a HR role with real responsibilities based in our HR hubs in Amsterdam or London.
What we seek:
- Master’s Degree in HR or related field
- 1-3 years HR related experience
- Commercial outlook not pure HR outlook
- High mobility
- Able to deal with ambiguity and highly matrixed organization
- Must be able to develop stakeholder relationships across all levels
- Confident with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English and one other West European language
What we bring to the table:
At Olam, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization. We value talent and provide a platform to develop and broaden your personal and professional horizon using teamwork, leadership and personalized training as the main cornerstones. With Olam’s global footprint we offer you an environment to work with many different nationalities and cultures under the roof of one of the world’s leading companies in today’s Agri-commodity business.
If you are interested in this role, have an EU or UK passport and meet the requirements, please apply with CV and cover letter.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.