Olam is lookig for a International Customer Inquiries Manager on locations Koog aan de Zaan, Olam Cocoa, the Netherlands.
In support of the Sales, PD&I and Quality Assurance functions within Olam International, we are seeking for an International Customer Inquiries Manager. This manager will act as one of the focal points for Olam Cocoa International with regard to tracking and resolution of customer questionnaires, requests regarding special product requirements and providing product- and quality information and documentation to customers of Olam Cocoa.
Reporting to the EU Head PD&I, this function has the following responsibilities:
- Handling customer questionnaires and requests, completing product and quality related documents for Olam Cocoa semi-finished products (cocoa powder, - liquor and butter).
- Address and exceed if possible customer expectations with regard to our replies to questionnaires, requests and audits.
- Create a recording, monitoring and cataloging structure via which the business benefits in terms of addressing and tracking such customer needs throughout our International markets.
- Based upon emerging trends, anticipate customer needs of chocolate and cocoa customers.
- Participate in seminars/symposia to support Olam’s position in the food industry.
- Keep up to date with trends in manufacturing methods, ingredients and local + international regulations with potential to impact our handling of customer questionnaires.
- Play an active role in developing and improving our account development strategies.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.