KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – OLAM SPICES
We are a leading and fast-growing agri-business supplying food, ingredients and raw materials to over 22,000 customers. Established in 1989, and now listed on the Singapore Exchange, our team of 72,000 full-time, seasonal, and contract employees have built a global leadership position in many of our businesses such as Cocoa, Coffee, Cotton, Edible Nuts and Spices. We also provide extensive support services from product development to risk management and agri-logistics.
At Olam, we have put sustainability at the heart of our business, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because there are clear business benefits. We are driven by our ambitious corporate Purpose to Re-imagine Global Agriculture within our ethos of Growing Responsibly.
Our vision is to be the most differentiated and valuable global agri-business by 2040. To realize our vision, we need an ambitious and inspired workforce with a relentless passion for food, agriculture and sustainability.
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of accounts throughout Europe. You will take care of managing the sales to these accounts with a focus on growth and launching new projects with these accounts. In addition, you will be developing new accounts within the region to increase our market penetration.
You will be working in close cooperation with your colleagues in the sales team, the customer operations team, quality department as well as the origin teams. You will be based out of our office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
As Key Account Manager at Olam Spices you will…
• be responsible for a specific region in Europe and manage a portfolio of international accounts with the purpose to optimize the service level and realizing business growth
• build, develop and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders at our customers
• be responsible for pro-actively developing sales opportunities with existing and new customers
• manage contract negotiations in close cooperation with the respective product origin teams
• negotiate pricing, conditions and other aspects to close deals
• maintain and manage your project pipeline actively, provide accurate sales forecasts and visit reports with clear objectives and actions
• collaborate intensively with your sales colleagues, customer operations team and product origin teams
• report to the Head of Sales Europe & Middle East
• travel up to approx. 30% of your time to customers and Olam locations
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.