Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K..
We are looking for a flexible and accurate:
As a Lab Technician you will be responsible for providing reliable analysis results in time and carrying out the laboratory calibration and maintenance program.
In this role these are the main responsibilities:
You will produce reliable analyses results while maintaining a high quality standard of the products.
Furthermore you conform to (internal) lab procedures conform ISO9001 and other quality systems.
You also give clearance for pumping and loading of products. Overall you make sure the laboratory stays a clean place to work.
What makes this job even more interesting?
In addition to challenging activities Olenex also offers excellent working conditions:
- A good salary and you will receive a 13th month
- An excellent pension scheme
- Discount on a Fitness subscription at Fitland and health insurance
- 8% holiday bonus, paid in the month of May
- 30 vacation days
- Good working atmosphere in an inspiring team
- A dynamic job with room for personal initiative
- Opportunities for growth and personal development through study
- You will receive a travel allowance of 19 cents per km
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.