For the Olam Cocoa we are looking for a Manager Learning & Development. Based in London (Haymarket) or Amsterdam area (Koog aan de Zaan).
You will be the lead person to drive learning & development and talent management initiatives and activities across the global Cocoa BU (3.200 employees) and Europe region (1.100 employees), working closely with key stakeholders including business heads, managers, HR partners and corporate.
In this role your main responsibilities in Learning & Development will be
- Managing learning initiatives (including e-learning) around a continuous cycle of needs analysis, design, project management and logistics, delivery and evaluation;
- Partnering with the business to understand the learning needs from their business areas and engage resources to create solutions;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with HR Partners and work collaboratively to define the development needs and align development with a broader people strategy;
- Collaborating in designing leadership development courses to be utilized globally;
- Communicating persuasively and credibly (both verbally and in writing), adapting in a constantly changing environment, pragmatically focused on delivery;
- Delivering classroom, blended and remote (webex) programs;
- Implementing L&D analytics;
- Driving user experience and learning engagement on the Olam e-learning platform;
- Supporting the corporate driven L&D learning campaigns and delivering micro learning session once a quarter on a calendarised theme in partnership with business heads;
- Providing support in delivering and reporting on participation levels in the Olam Learning Academy led programmes.
You will also have responsibilities in Talent Management:
- Competency development for emerging managers. Partnering with business heads to identify incumbents in critical roles and conduct capability need diagnosis;
- Collaborating with corporate L&D, other L&D cohorts and/ or consultants to custom design and deliver Supervisory Development Programme;
- Regional/ Country Graduate Trainee programme for building bench strength. Custom designing and delivering at country/ regional level traineeship programmes (Engineer Trainees, Sales Trainees, Graduate Trainees);
- Working closely with HR Partner and talent sourcing team in Campus Engagement, hiring and onboarding of the graduate/trainees;
- Organizing on-boarding/ induction event every quarter/ half yearly (depending on hiring pattern);
- Delivering the key modules of Olam Way in partnership with the Country/ Function/ Business head;
- Providing support to the Head of HR in driving and championing the Inclusion & Diversity agenda;
- Championing Olam’s talent / performance management tools and process.
As our new Manager Learning & Development you must have
- An University degree;
- 7-10+ years of consistent record of design and delivery of development initiatives in a business environment, with a strong emphasis on e-learning and instructional design;
- Experience in facilitation and delivering to international groups and using a variety of delivery methods and platforms;
- Demonstrated understanding of learning and development in design choices and the use of different media;
- The ability to ‘speak the business language’ ;
- Solid organizational skills and take personal accountability for the success of initiatives;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills, an ability to act professionally regarding sensitive subjects, and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment;
- Consulting experience (as an internal or external consultant);
- Experience in talent management (employee development plans and action these through collaboration with other stakeholders);
- Experience in online performance management tool;
- Experience in employee engagement and initiatives to raise engagement ;
- Experience with diversity and inclusion work;
- Competence on digital learning and experience of working on and implementing e-learning initiatives;
- Strong writing, editing and visual design skills;
- Fluent English (and ideally one Western Europe language) skills.
Are you the Manager Learning & Development we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
Olam is a leading global agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 22,000 customers worldwide. Olam was established in 1989, with 1 product in 1 country trading cashews from Nigeria into India. Today we have built a global leadership position in many of our businesses such as edible nuts, cocoa, spices and vegetable ingredients, coffee, cotton and rice. We trade 45 different products across 18 platforms.
Cocoa beans are sourced from all major origins across Africa, Asia and South America, and Olam Cocoa’s portfolio of respected brands is spearheaded by the iconic deZaan, with its heritage of more than 100 years of excellence, as well as African origin brand Unicao, South American origin brand Joanes, the well-established Macao cocoa powders and Britannia confectionery and speciality fats brands, and the recently launched Huysman cocoa powder brand. Olam Cocoa has processing, refining and milling presence in the main cocoa producing countries, as well as in, or adjacent to, primary consumption markets in Europe, USA, Canada and Asia.
Alongside a substantial operational infrastructure, Olam Cocoa recognises the clear responsibility to operate sustainably and Grow Responsibly. As one of the world’s leading suppliers of sustainable cocoa, Olam Cocoa is accelerating progress towards the goal of 100% traceable and sustainable cocoa volumes from its direct supply chain by 2020.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.