Responsibility for the entire quality system of Olenex Vondelingenplaat comes with this job. It means that you maintain, improve and upgrade the current system. Identifying and solving challenges is in your blood and that drives you to work systematically, set goals and consult the plant manager. Food authorities and external auditors turn to you as their main contact on for Olenex quality issues topics. You initiate internal audits to assure the required quality levels. To improve a broad view on your tasks, you cooperate with the Olenex QA Manager and your QA colleagues of our plants in Germany while reporting straight to the plant manager of the Dutch plant.
Are you intrigued by this short description? Then you should probably read further.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Maintaining the applicable standards (ISO/FSSC 22000, GMP+, Halal, Kosher, Ecovadis, SMETA);
• Supporting the site to ensure compliance incl. food and feed regulations;
• Leading the HACCP-Team, ensuring an up-to-date HACCP-assessment and plan;
• Being the main contact person for local food and feed authorities and for the certification bodies/auditors;
• Executing internal audits and coordinating external audits incl. customer audits;
• Performing trainings for the employees;
• You take care and follow up on customer complaints (incl. root cause analysis and formulating corrective actions) and for the CAPA-System;
• You create and take part in the regular Management Reviews.
Who are you
For this position we are looking for a team player with strong analytical skills, who knows how to solve problems and can make decisions. Besides that you also:
• Have a minimum of 2 year’s work experience in a role as QA-Coordinator;
• Gained experience in the food or chemistry industry (is considered as a plus);
• Given the international nature of Olenex English is required (Dutch is a pre);
• Knowledge of the Quality standards mentioned above;
• Experience in improving, upgrading and maintaining quality systems;
• Excellent communication skills.
Working at Olenex
We offer a challenging job within an inspiring team with lots of opportunities to bring up and develop your ideas. Taking responsibility and personal development is self-evident. Additionally, we offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary. For more information about Olenex we refer to www.olenex.com.
One warning though:
Be prepared for lots of energy & team spirit as that is what you will find when you join our team!
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation. For more information about this vacancy, please contact our Recruitment department at telephone number +3188 5678 366.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.