Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K.
For our location at the Vondelingenplaat we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Location Vondelingenplaat, The Netherlands.
Responsibility for the entire Olenex quality system comes with this job. It means that you maintain, improve and upgrade the current system. Identifying and solving challenges is in your blood and that drives you to work systematically, set goals and consult the plant manager. Food authorities and external auditors turn to you as their main contact for Olenex quality issues. You initiate internal audits to assure the required quality levels. To improve a broad view on your tasks, you cooperate with the QA manager of our plants in Germany while reporting straight to the plant manager of the Dutch plant.
Are you intrigued by this short description? Then you should probably read further:
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- ISO 9001, management system;
- ISO/FSSC22000 food safety system;
- Animal feed safety system (GMP+);
- Halal management system;
- Kosher management system;
- To ensure compliance which includes food and feed regulations;
- You are the contact person for local food and feed safety authorities;
- You are the contact person for the local auditors/certification body;
- You execute internal audits;
- You coordinate external audits.
Who are you
For this position we are looking for a team player with strong analytical skills, who knows how to solve problems and can make decisions. Besides that you also:
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s work experience in a role as QA-Coordinator;
- Experience gained in the food technology or chemistry industry (is considered as a plus);
- Given the International nature of Olenex a good command of the English language is required (Dutch is a pre);
- Knowledge of the Quality systems ISO, FSSC 22000, EFISC, GMP+, Q&S, Koscher, Halal and UTZ;
- Experience in improving, upgrading and maintaining quality systems;
- Excellent communication skills.
Working at Olenex
We offer a challenging job within an inspiring team with lots of opportunities to bring up and develop your ideas. Taking responsibility and personal development is self-evident. Additionally, we offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary. For more information about Olenex we refer to www.olenex.com.
One warning though:
Be prepared for lots of energy & team spirit as that is what you will find when you join our team!
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation. For more information about this vacancy, please contact our Recruitment department at telephonenumber +3188 5678 366.
OLENEX – Specialists in Edible Oils
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.