An opportunity has arisen for a QA specialist. This position will be based in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands.
The position is responsible for all quality assurance related activities for Dairy. In addition to this, the role is involved in QA related activities for Cocoa. The position reports directly to the QA manager cocoa and functionally to the Head of West Europe Dairy.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsible for organizing Olam Dairy certifications for the required GFSI + feed GMP+.
- Coordinate and execute supplier audits and inspections.
- Be the point of contact of customer quality department for Dairy EU15.
- Coordinate and execute record keeping of received quality documents/certifications and validity.
- Coordinate quality claims for dairy, execute the investigations.
- Handle quality questionnaires for customers for Dairy customers and suppliers.
- Produce standard Olam specs for all dairy products.
- Provide support on technicalities to Dairy traders.
- Create understanding of dairy products internally.
- Support/liaise/cross-check with dairy logistical operations on Q&A.
- Support Olam cocoa QA in their daily activities.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.