You will join a young and dynamic team with considerable opportunities for personal initiative. For this position, a good command of the English language is required.
The Certification Support role is mainly of administrative nature. It consists of maintaining different databases to ensure compliance with RSPO and ISCC certification requirements for both Olenex BV and Wilmar Europe Holdings BV (including its European joint ventures). One of the primary responsibilities is to maintain the mass balance books for ISCC and RSPO. In addition, activities will include but are not limited to, assisting with preparation for audits and updating various databases.
The main responsibilities are:
In this role you keep track of all transactions relating to RSPO and ISCC with the respective checklists. You will also need to handle administration and allocation via the various databases / computer programs.
It’s your responsibility to ensure that all administrations required of you are handled in a timely and accurate manner. You will need to update and provide relevant departments with information in the form of lists. overviews and forecasts mostly derived from keeping accurate and updated mass balance books. Your job includes assisting the Sustainability Certification Coordinator with preparation for audits and other requirements from the respective certifications as well.
What makes this job even more interesting?
In addition to challenging activities Olenex also offers excellent working conditions:
- A good salary and you will receive a 13th month
- An excellent pension scheme
- Discount on a Fitness subscription at Fitland and health insurance
- 8% holiday bonus, paid in the month of May
- 30 vacation days
- Good working atmosphere in an inspiring team
- A dynamic job with room for personal initiative
- Opportunities for growth and personal development through study
- You will receive a travel allowance of 19 cents per km
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.