Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K.
We are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will provide technological support to customers and be an integral part of product development projects for the Olenex product portfolio. This portfolio comprises refined vegetable oils and fats which are being delivered in the countries that are in Olenex scope. You will help and drive the execution of the Olenex strategy and motivate TAM team members to do the same.
• Analyze technical food questions from customers or colleagues and come with proper answers and advices
• Coordinating customer projects within the Olenex organizations for the assigned regions or individual customers
• Trend watching. Pro-actively identify and initiate opportunities, based on these trends and motivate the TAM team members to do so as well
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing customers. Share your best practices and experience to coach the TAM team members
• Identify and analyze potential new markets or customers and actively contribute to the execution of these plans
• Represent Olenex at various internal and external meetings to promote and defend their best interest
• Be active part of (Key) Accounts and/or regional teams
• Motivate and support the TAM team to execute the Olenex strategy
• Help the Head of TAM to assist individual team members in their development
• Lead the Customer project organization in Olenex, this includes making sure all TAM colleagues update the status of projects in a timely
and qualitative manner. Lead and prepare the Thursday morning project call, by sharing new projects the status of running projects and escalate when road-blocks are encountered. Be the first point of contact in the organization on customer projects and tasks.
The Successful Applicant:
For this role as Technical Account Manager, we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented approach. Also you:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in technical science (E.G: Food Technology, Chemistry, Process Technology, Biology)
• Preferably experience with Edible Oils and HACCP
• You have good analytical strength
• You are Accurate and flexible
• You have good skills in MS Office
• Well-practiced in English language, preference to be skilled in at least 1 other European Language or Chinese
• You have excellent consultancy skills
• You have at least 8-10 years’ experience in the industry, preferably in R&D, product development or applications
• You possess an eye for details and a sense of urgency
We offer you:
Olenex is an international and dynamic organization that is growing rapidly. We offer the right candidate a competitive salary and an extensive package of secondary conditions. In addition, we attach great importance to the personal development of our employees. We offer extensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay a lot of attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Olenex you can also check our website www.olenex.com.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.