The analytics production support is part of the Manufacturing & Supply Chain Analytics team (5 in total) which is a sub department of the Production Systems & Analytics department.
In this role you will provide the necessary analytical reports and recommendations together with the Manufacturing Analytics group Venlo and the global Manufacturing Analytics (Lexington, MA) and interface with other departments within Cimpress.
Your role wil involve
In return you will bring
Bachelor or master degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or other related field is required
- You have excellent analytical & conceptual skills, accurate and precise
- A drive to make changes happen and a problem solver attitude and A high degree of flexibility
- High interpersonal competency - a friendly “user interface” - to seamlessly interface with people across hierarchy levels from the shop floor to senior management
- Expert knowledge of office applications, i.e. Excel & PowerPoint and the ability to independently develop tools and communications in these applications and ability to learn quickly to understand our internal processes
- Proficiency in SQL and VBA is a big plus
Solliciteer dan direct via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.