As an ANIOS you will be responsible for the medical treatment of our patients under supervision of our psychiatrist. Further responsibilities include a contribution to the diagnosis according to the current insights and to go forward if necessary with a crisis intervention for the patient. It is imperative that you document and register all the required details of the patient in a punctual manner in the patients file.
- You are a BIG-registered ANIOS
- You have specific knowledge of the expat population and experience with expats. e.g. you have an expat background yourself.
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English, and preferably one or more other foreign languages.
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction and child/family matters.
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- PsyQ International is a new service that is still in development. We therefore expect that you have a proactive and flexible attitude and show perseverance. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and you are able to work in a demanding environment
- You possess the following characteristics: able to work independently, optimistic enthusiastic and creative.
- VOG (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag / Certificate of Good Conduct or Behaviour)
The reference checks and checking of qualifications is part of the application process
Parnassia Group wants to give the best care to patients. This starts with our employees by providing a professional work environment, varied work, good career opportunities and interesting courses via the Parnassia Academy. Parnassia Group wants its innovative mental health institution at the forefront, especially when it comes to quality; so we are investing in e-health and scientific research. Our employment comply with the collective mental health.
Parnassia Group is a modern organization in mental health care. The care is provided under various brand names: Indigo, Lucertis, PsyQ, Brijder, Bavo Europoort, Dijk en Duin, Parnassia, i-psy, Palier, Reakt and De Jutters
Parnassia Group stands for a society in which everyone participates. Therefore, we invite people who fall under the Participation Act (distance to the labor market) are very welcome to apply.
Given the importance Parnassiapark Group attaches to experiential knowledge, in addition to scientific and professional knowledge, experience and client / patient welcome mental health.
PsyQ is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders.
PsyQ International Mental Health Services offers specialised psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands(expats). Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. In addition to English, other languages are available, including Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Farsi, Polish and Arabic. All of our staff are personally familiar with the expatriate experience and are officially registered professionals. The first office was opened in April 2013 in the Hague. In September 2014 a second office was opened in Amsterdam. Due to the success of the first two establishments we recently opened a third branch in Eindhoven.
Interesse in de functie van ANIOS bij PsyQ in Eindhoven?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Enthousiastic about the possibility of working on building a new team and taking on this challenging role? Please contact, Chloe Ansari Moein, medical director/psychiatrist, 06 51227343- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van PsyQ