Vacature Application Engineer
LOCATION: DELFT, THE NETHERLANDS
Get a job! (With a top player in the field of logistics solutions)
Would you like to work for a top player in the field of logistics solutions?
The world of e-commerce logistics is a dynamic one. Due to the corona crisis online orders have spiked to unprecedented levels and consumers want ever more insight into the status of their orders. Prime Vision develops cool solutions for these logistical challenges. We use the latest technologies, intelligent software and algorithms to continuously improve the logistic e-commerce process.
Prime Vision is one of the world leaders in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This enables our customers (in more than 25 countries) to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international customer portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.
Due to expansion of the Prime Vision Control Center, we are looking for an Application Engineer to join out Support Team at the head office in Delft.
Do you have this unique combination of mad IT skills and a love for customer care? Do you write service with a capital ‘S’? Would you like to gain knowledge internationally of operating systems and networks in an energetic company that’s switched on 24/7? Then you are the one we’re looking for!
What is this job about?
- You are the first point of contact for clients in case of questions or problems. You solve incidents independently or in consultation with your colleagues. If necessary, you escalate in time;
- You are also involved in carrying out operational activities and changes, such as releases, (OS) patching, security updates and configuration changes;
- You register and monitor incidents, operational activities and changes in TOPdesk;
- Customer contact is mainly by telephone and email, but in case of the analysis and handling of complex technical issues, you have remote-service at your disposal to help the client;
- Your team is dynamic and it provides worldwide service in close cooperation with each other 24/7
This is what we ask of you:
- A HBO-education (or equivalent), preferably a technical one;
- You have great verbal and written communication skills;
- You have a healthy dose of persuasion,
- Excellent English language skills are a must; German language skills are a big plus
- Customer focus, accuracy and a flexible working attitude are part of your personal qualities;
- Due to the strong growth of our organization, we cordially invite both experienced engineers and new graduates;
- You have a driver’s license;
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and networks (TCP/IP) is a plus;
- Experience in process automation is a plus;
This is what we offer you:
At Prime Vision we work hard, but we make it fun! We don’t like a lot of rules, but we do like self-directed professionals who take on a lot of responsibility.
In addition, we offer:
- An international working environment with plenty of room to develop yourself and grow towards more senior or specialized positions.
- Great primary, secondary and tertiairy employment conditions. Think of competitive salaries, Prime Vision Academy, a personal trainer at the office, chair massage, and other extras.
- A team of enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues in a dynamic company that has worldwide ambitions and a flat corporate culture.
Interesse in de functie van Application Engineer bij Prime Vision B.V. regio Delft?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.