Vacature Application Manager
Come help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place!
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric commercial vehicles. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest e-bus projects. We also deliver charging infrastructure for the leading global electric trucks brands, ferries and other marine transport, and mining and port equipment, as a turn-key solution.
Our company is unique, challenging, intellectual with room for your creativity. And with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform, and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
As an Application Manager, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. E-mobility is an exciting, fast-growing new market; our chargers keep commercial electric vehicles "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
What you will do:
As an Application Manager you will analyze technical requirements as well as manage various enterprise application projects and
related developments. You implement effective business solutions as well as supervise system hardware and software, troubleshooting, configuration, and upgrading. You will determine what specific applications are needed to improve business operations.
Key applications are: Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Navision related applications (in the future Dynamics 365 Business Central), PowerBI, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise, MS Platform (Office365, Sharepoint, Teams, MS Projects), CAD Applications EPlan and Solidworks (autocad). These applications are used across our business processes, like product development, Sales & sales forecasting, Project Management, Purchasing & Logistics, Aftersales, HRM and budget & cash flow.
Your daily work will consist of various tasks:
- Analyzing the structure and flow of the business processes to identify possible application solutions.
- Creating, developing and overseeing protocols and procedures for usage of applications.
- Proposing new applications for improving business operations, fitting with Heliox’ application portfolio.
- Making and reviewing change requests.
- In case of small changes: monitoring and, where necessary, executing and/or facilitating change sprints.
- In case of major change requests: submitting estimated risk evaluation and implications for the ICT infrastructure to the Management Team.
- Being the point of contact for key users; organizing key user sessions, tracking progress and facilitating actions to be made by key users.
- Supervising the installation of applications by carefully monitoring the rolling-out process.
- Upgrading, finetuning and performing daily maintenance of software applications used by Heliox.
- Creating reports for Management (e.g. risk evaluation).
- You will strive to innovate the application processes, by signaling, creating, and embedding continuous improvements in the workflows. In this role, you work closely together with the key-users, and the IT Manager.
Do you have a strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills? Are you a self-starter with good communication skills on different levels in an organization? Do you excel in detailed analyzing and creative thinking? Do you want to support Heliox staff with smoothly working applications? Are you proactively searching for ways to improve?
And do you recognize yourself in our core values: Sustainable, Cooperative, Exploring, Sincere, Ambitious and Proud?
Are you ready to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and evolving environment? Check out the requirements!
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related discipline.
- More than 7 years of working history, preferably in a technical engineering environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated skills in developing automated business systems.
- Extensive knowledge of and expertise in most common business applications. Preferably the MS platform
- You have the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Fluency in English (oral and written.)
You have experience in/knowledge of:
- Working with database management in a technical engineering environment.
- Applications mentioned in key applications section above and the ability to discuss and argue a route plan with engineers.
- Project management principles.
- Information system troubleshooting.
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and a:
- salary between EUR 5.000,- and EUR 6.500,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competencies;
- holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but if you want to send one, please also upload it.)
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383, or send a WhatsApp.
An assessment will be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Interesse in de functie van Application Manager bij Heliox B.V. regio Best?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.