Vacature Application Manager
Come help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking an Application Manager to join our innovative team.
In 2021/22 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
Our company is unique, challenging, intellectual with room for your creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform, and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
As an Application Manager, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
What you will do:
Within this role as an Application Manager you will determine what specific applications are needed to improve business operations. Key applications are: Navision and Navision related applications, PowerBI, MS Platform (Office365, Sharepoint, Teams, MS Projects), EPlan and Solidworks (AutoCAD). These applications are used across our business processes, like product development, Sales & sales forecasting, Project Management, Purchasing & Logistics, Aftersales, HRM and budget & cash flow.
Your daily work will consist of various tasks:
- Analyzing the structure and flow of the business processes to identify possible application solutions
- Creating, developing and overseeing protocols and procedures for usage of applications
- Proposing new applications for improving business operations, fitting with Heliox’ application portfolio
- Making and reviewing change requests.
- In case of small changes: monitoring and, where necessary, executing and/or facilitating change sprints.
- In case of major change requests: submitting estimated risk evaluation and implications for the ICT infrastructure to the Management Team.
- Being the point of contact for key users; organizing key user sessions, tracking progress and facilitating actions to be made by key users.
- Supervising the installation of applications by carefully monitoring the rolling-out process
- Upgrading, finetuning and performing daily maintenance of software applications used by Heliox.
- Create reports for Management (e.g. risk evaluation)
- Minor tasks in active directory (like reset password)
You will strive to innovate the application processes, by signaling, creating, and embedding continuous improvements in the workflows. In this role,
you work closely together with the key-users, system administrator and the ICT Manager.
Do you have a strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills? Are you a self-starter with good communication skills on different levels in an organization? Do you excel in detailed analyzing and creative thinking? Do you want to support Heliox staff with smoothly working applications? Are you pro-actively searching for ways to improve? And do you recognize yourself in our core values: Sustainable • Cooperative • Exploring • Sincere • Ambitious • Proud?
Are you ready to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and evolving environment? Check out the requirements!
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 10-15 years working history, of which 8-10 years of experience in a similar role and with 5+ years of recent working experience in a technical engineering environment.
- Demonstrated skills in developing automated business systems.
- Extensive knowledge of and expertise in all MS applications.
- You can communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- You master the English language fluently oral and written.
You have experience in/knowledge of:
- Working with database management in a technical engineering environment.
- Applications mentioned in key applications section above and ability to discuss and argue a route plan with engineers.
- Project management principles.
- Information system troubleshooting.
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and:
- a salary between EUR 4300,- and EUR 5000,- gross per month (fulltime), depending on your experience and competences;
- holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen at 06-11183562.
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Interesse in de functie van Application Manager bij Heliox B.V. regio Best?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.