Vacature Application Specialist Developer
ING Investment Management (ING IM) is looking for an Application Specialist Developer
Are you a Java Developer expert and ready for the next step in your career? You will be joining a team of 5 developers, each with his/her own expertise, working closely with the business. The role allows you to have an important impact on maintaining and improving our web environment and underlying systems to serve our internal and external clients’ needs. If you like to work in a client-focused and dynamic environment where you can make the difference as an expert, then your next career opportunity is one click away.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance of our applications on the client facing side (f.e. FitVermogen, Mijn Pensioen, Essentie Pensioen) and on the mid-, front and back office systems;
- Create technical requirements;
- Work on data modelling;
- Performance tuning;
- Perform pre PEN tests;
- Release management;
- Run of production environment;
- Incident management.
Skills & Requirements
Your experience and skills:
- A relevant finished higher education (preferably Information Technology);
- At least 4 years of relevant experience within the developer environment;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with ColdFusion, Java (J2EE) and internet (XML web services) (approx. 4 years);
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with relational Databases (Oracle, SQL) (approx. 2 years);
- Solid test experience and performance tuning (EHcache, Akamai ddos cache);
- Data modeling (using Oracle Data modeler);
- Experience with release and change management;
- Knowledge of web security (Burp-tool, PEN testing);
- Experience within the financial industry is a pre.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Understanding of the Dutch language is preferred
About ING Investment Management (ING IM)
Your team and challenge
DC Solution IT delivers reliable and secure IT services (both resources and knowledge) to the business of DC Solutions with a focus on continuous improvement of quality, security, performance, efficiency and control.
We continue to monitor market developments regarding (web)security, developments around apps and portals, developments on the DC market, pension legislation and the Direct Execution market.
Based on this monitoring DC Solution continuously works on implementation of proven cutting edge technology.
ING Investment Management International (ING IM International, soon to be NN Investment Partners) is the asset manager of NN Group N.V., a publicly traded corporation. NN Group opened for trading on the 2th of July 2014 on Euronext Amsterdam under the symbol NN after its initial public offering (IPO). ING IM International is head-quartered in The Hague, The Netherlands. ING IM International manages assets for institutions and individual investors worldwide. They employ over 1100 staff and is active in 18 countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia and U.S. ING IM International applies its proprietary research and analysis, global resources and risk management to offer a wide variety of strategies, investment vehicles and advisory services in all major asset classes and investment styles.
Visit for more information about our organization our website:
We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
How to apply
You can apply directly via our apply now button on our website.
We highly appreciate receiving a motivation letter.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ING Investment Management