Vacature Applications Environment Manager
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 44 different products across 16 platforms.
Applications Environment Manager
Based in Koog aan de Zaan, the Netherlands
In this new role you will be based in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Responsible for a complex application landscape, System Integration and IT Consulting engagements that are multi-location and multi-technology in nature
- Handling and managing third party application management vendors with clear understanding on KPIs and measurement metrics reporting
- Planning and execution with a third party application management service provider and familiarity with driving continuous improvements with the AMS provider
The Applications Environment Manager:
Should be proficient in:
- Basic manufacturing processes and process flow definitions in IT applications
- Solution Architecting across the business value chain ( Agro value chain would be an added advantage)
- Good exposure to ERP applications and maintenance management solutions (exposure to JDE, Maximo, Oracle Apps would be an advantage)
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have:
- 10+ years relevant experience in the area of Application Environment with at least two years of experience in handling managed services
- Experience in managing remotely located and external teams
- A team player exposure in managing multi-cultural teams
- An independently managed engagements having 50+ FTEs
- A team player mentality who can work in a multi-cultural environment
- A self-driven and willing to work attitude with multiple teams who do not have reporting relationships
- Necessarily experience in managing Hosted/ Cloud based Mainframe engagements as a service provider or a service recipient
Olam Europe offers many options for future career development across its international operations. Besides that we offer a dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.
Interesse in de functie van Applications Environment Manager bij Olam Europe B.V. in Koog aan de Zaan?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Olam Cocoa