Vacature Assistent Controller
Every day, the 31,000 people of Archer Daniels Midland Company turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world. At more than 270 processing plants, we convert corn, oilseeds, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. We operate the world’s premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 140 countries on six continents. For more information about our company and our products, please visit (www.adm.com).
At ADM we particularly pay attention to supporting talented colleagues, striving to develop high achieving leaders for tomorrow. We offer international opportunities and encourge the enhancement and development of personal skills, capabilities and successes through taking on more responsibilities.
Rotterdam/Europoort - The Netherlands
To provide timely and accurate financial and management information, implement and uphold internal controls and drive continuous improvement. The role will be part of the Oilseeds finance team.
- Ensure completion of accurate and timely Toller /ADMI P&L and balance sheet reporting for the Europoort refineries to both local and European management teams with full analysis
- Responsible for uploading monthly reporting P&L and balance sheet in HFM for responsible divisions
- Manages all accounting procedures for assigned area of responsibilities (e.g. G/L maintenance, accruals, expense postings, journal entry preparation) for US GAAP and ensure SOX compliance
- Responsible for FX and Commodity position valuation in accordance with US GAAP
- Provide support to the business in all business partnering initiatives
- Reconcile and control balance sheet accounts related to the refineries in the Toller and ADMI on a monthly basis, with full explanation of reconciling differences.
- Maintains adequate controls and monitors key control areas. Providing recommendations for enhancements where appropriate
- Monitors key performance indicators and tracking systems which monitor the effectiveness of business operations including Working Capital control.
- Liaise with audit teams – both internal and external to ensure successful and timely completion of audit reviews
- Look pro-actively for process improvements and implement as appropriate
- Provide information as required to Corporate accounting for preparation of Local Statutory reporting and to tax for FCIR reporting
- Provide support to Controller as and when required
- Supervise junior staff where appropriate
Qualification and Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Up to 5 years of experience in a similar financial role
- Accounting/Financial university degree
- Preferably qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of VAX and/or JDE
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Motivated, self-driven, proactive and result oriented
- Focussed on innovation and continuous improvement
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM