Vacature Bean Quality Administrator
Every day, the 30,000 people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world. At more than 265 processing plants, we convert corn, oilseeds, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. We operate the world's premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 75 countries. Our global headquarters is in Decatur, Illinois. For more information about our company and our products, please visit www.adm.com
Bean Quality Administrator (f/m) Koog aan de Zaan, ADM Cocoa
At the location Koog aan de Zaan (ADM Cocoa BV) there is a vacancy for a bean quality administrator. As a bean quality administrator you are responsible to ensure an optimal administration of bean quality data.
- To ensure an optimal administration of internal and external bean specifications.
- To compare on a day to day basis the bean quality results with the specifications, and to report these to theresponsible bean trader (s).
- To assist in bean analyses at the laboratory.
- To organize and evaluate ring trials for cocoa bean analyses.
- To plan, organize and represent ADM in joint analyses with suppliers/ surveyors/ trade.
- To prepare trend analyses using available bean quality data for management and for the trade department.
- To effectively communicate with both internal and external contacts.
- To provide administrative support at the laboratory.
For this position we are looking for a candidate:
- Who has completed a BSc education in a relevant study direction, like HLO, Quality Management or food science;
- Who has experience in document flows in the international trade, knowledge of the quality and contract
- rules of the international cocoa bean trade is a plus;
- Who preferably has experience with cocoa bean quality from a trade and/or analytical perspective;
- Who has experience with/knowledge of ERP/LIMS systems; JD Edwards is a plus;
- Who has a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Who is fluent in Dutch and English in both written and verbal communication;
- Who is flexible, can work under time pressure, shows initiative, is pro-active, is analytical and is a teamplayer;
Solliciteer direct met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM Europoort