Vacature BFM Controller
Delta Group is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Established in 1971, Delta Group has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Mexico and Europe.
As a global leader in power electronics, Delta is committed to environment protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative energy-saving products for a better quality of life.”
To help grow our business in EMEA we are looking for a
BFM Controller for the EMEA region
for our office in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands. The BFM Controller will be in charge and accountable for the companies within EMEA.
The main responsibilities are:
- Monthly/quarterly/annual operation performance reporting and analysis to product heads, regional head and corporate Finance / BFM
- Coordinate monthly rolling forecast with operations and finance
- Efficiency study of all involved functions and operations
- Support strategy planning
- Coordinate yearly budget preparation and planning
- Provide timely information to support operation decision making
- Assist with merger and acquisition (M&A) projects
- Assist management with process improvement
- Good experience in financial reporting, working with external auditors, perfectly familiar with IFRS compliance
- Good Microsoft tools skills and familiar with SAP, preferably with operational experience
- Language proficiency in English (Mandarin speaking is a plus)
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience
What we offer: A challenging field of activity in a very motivated team, an international business environment and a customer focused modern company are waiting for you with lots of space for new ideas and possibilities to grow!
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be handled strictly confidential.
How to apply for this career opportunity? We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the BFM Controller vacancy, please contact HR Department EMEA on phone number +31 20 6550916. Website: Go to website
Or apply directly online through the applicationbutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Delta Electronics Europe