Vacature BI / Business Controller
BI / Business Controller
Come help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place!
►Excellent command of the Dutch and English language is a must-have◄
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest e-bus projects. We also deploy charging infrastructure for electric trucks and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
As BI/Business Controller, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. E-mobility is an exciting, fast-growing market: our chargers keep electric vehicles on the go (buses, trucks, planes, ferries, port carts, cars, mine equipment, etc.) Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Want to see what our mission is about? Check out this 1-minute video:
What you will do:
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the business control cycle at the Heliox Group Europe. You are monitoring the progress and the performance of customer projects. You will prepare reports and analyze sales, margin, opex and results. It is important to have a strong affinity with Data Visualisation and reporting. Your secondary responsibilities consist of tasks supporting the finance team in day-to-day operations, including sales invoicing, tax reporting and cash flow forecasting. You will be assisting in external financial audits.
You will be joining a friendly and growing team where you will make an impact and quickly see the results of your work.
You will be working closely together with the financial department and you will report to the Manager of Finance.
- Implementing and continuously improving project reporting.
- Executing performance analysis.
- Developing new business cases.
- Supporting corporate finance activities.
- Preparing management reporting.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Driving data visualization improvement initiatives.
- Cost control on project and group level.
You are a pro-active sparring partner to the Manager Finance & Control, the Financial Controller, and the CFO. You have a hands-on mentality with a healthy appetite to continuously improve the way of working and with an international mindset. You are interested in data quality and data visualization. You are very accurate in performing everyday tasks. You are flexible and creative when it comes to problem-solving. You are getting yourself prepared for a high-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Hands-on mentality
- International oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Experience with ERP systems (Microsoft Navision is a very big plus) and MS Office tools.
- Experience with reporting according to Dutch GAAP
- Ability to implement and expand PowerBI dashboards analyses
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (HBO, WO) in Finance, Accounting, Business Economics, MER, etc.
- 3 years or more relevant experience in an international organization
- a salary between EUR 3.500,- and EUR 4.500,- gross per month year (excluding holiday allowance and dependent on your experience and competencies)
- good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance and training opportunities;
- laptop and mobile phone
- the energy at our office in Best, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
We offer a challenging and open environment where people can develop and grow. We offer competitive salaries and have an excellent employee benefits program with a profit-sharing scheme, personal bonus (both dependent on results/impact), 31 holidays, travel allowance and training possibilities.
In our Best based office, we offer extra energy with our fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383. Or send us a Whatsapp.
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Interesse in de functie van BI / Business Controller bij Heliox B.V. regio Best?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.