Vacature Business Analyst Netherlands
Business Analyst Netherlands
Role Description Business Analyst Netherlands Zoetermeer:
As Business Analyst you are accountable for supporting the forecasting, planning and control activities for AstraZeneca Netherlands. Together with two Finance Business Partners, you will support the business to maximize the finance contribution to the achievement of business objectives. You will be reporting to the Finance Business Partner
Duties & responsibilities Business Analyst Netherlands Zoetermeer:
- Report the financial and business performance and provide insightful analysis and commentary to management and regional teams.
- Delivery of month-end analysis and reporting of the P&L, costs, sales & headcount
- Ensure the accuracy of the cost performance of Sales, Marketing and Medical departments. Liaise with cost centre owners to ensure that performance is understood through the quality and clarity of variance analysis.
- Provide transparency and visibility on variances and movements across all elements of the P&L and headcount
- Support accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting to internal customers.
- Ensure delivery of financial analysis to the business on annual strategic plans, budgets, and quarterly business to support sound decision-making.
- Support Finance Business Partners in providing high quality operational financial business partnering across Business Units and brands on sales modelling, resource alignment, cost allocation and phasing.
- Cooperate in the roll out of projects within the finance department.
Key Capabilities Required Business Analyst Netherlands:
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate financial information into business language and vice versa
- High ethical standards
- Customer focus
- Results Focus – concentrating on delivery to required standard to time and budget. Focusing on high quality delivery.
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Analytical thinking - logically breaking problems down into their essential elements: carrying out diagnosis and development solutions.
- Initiative and ability to make decisions
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- The ambition to grow and develop internationally
- 3+ years relevant Finance experience: business planning and analysis, business control and financial control.
- Educated to Academic degree (Business Administration, Economics), post-graduation level desirable.
- Previous experience in an International environment
- Good understanding of SAP, Business Objects or similar
- Excellent Excel skills
- Relevant experience in forecasting, planning & analysis to support decision making
- Affinity with Science / Pharma
- Desirable: Business Intelligence experience
Interesse in de functie Business Analyst Netherlands bij AstraZeneca in Zoetermeer?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
If you have questions about the application procedure you can contact our Recruitment department at: 088-5678345.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van AstraZeneca