At IRM Systems we are looking for a young and eager Business Developer to support our sales processes.
The Business Developer will be responsible for supporting the IRM Systems internal organisation with all sales activities. You will work with our engineers, project managers and the general management to make sure all client activities are served properly.
You are result driven and creative in making offers and presentations for our customers.
At first the focus of this position will be on internal sales activities. After proven success and knowledge of our customers and market, you will also be responsible for our external sales actions.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Work in close cooperation with the internal organisation, to gather potential business opportunities.
- Identify current and future customer service requirements and provide ideas regarding the development of new business opportunities.
- You timely detect market developments and new projects in the market and respond pro-actively.
- Contribute in the commercial / strategic and marketing policy of the organisation aimed at the acquisition of new projects.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients, both existing and new ones.
- Works in close cooperation with the Project Managers, take over leads from them and feed them with potential business opportunities in their respective fields of operation.
- Maintain records of customer communication and sales activities in the internal communication systems.
- Make presentations and demonstrate how company’s products meet client needs.
- Facilitate workshops, in order to fulfil the client’s needs and develop new business opportunities.
- Generate sales proposals and contracts in close cooperation with the engineers and project managers.
- Work closely together with other departments to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met.
- Actively search for new clients.
- Attend and/or participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably technical related.
- You know how to combine technical and sales information into a solid customer proposal.
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in (internal) sales, preferably in a technical environment within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in the offshore industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a pro-active and diverse network organisation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- You have the ambition to learn all about our organisation and our customers in order to grow into the role of Business Development manager.
About IRM Systems
We are an independent engineering company focused on pipeline inspection, repair and maintenance. Our solutions cover the operational aspects of the task, not just the engineering. We strive to be the best ‘in practice’. We are completely independent of any technology, vessel, item of equipment, or consumable; we only advise on the best solution for our clients. Importantly, we are small enough that we offer a highly responsive service, and each assignment we undertake is critical to our company’s success: we make sure we deliver.
In joining us, you will gain experience working on a broad set of projects for some of the world’s most important oil and gas companies – an unusual level of exposure for a firm of our size.
All of our personnel must have excellent people skills, sufficient self-confidence, and clear communications ability, and you will develop these skills further while on the job. This is what allows us to gain the trust of the stakeholders we work with, allows us to operate safely, efficiently, and deliver more value than expected.
How to apply
Please apply via our online application form by sending your cv and your motivation letter.
For more information regarding the position or the application procedure, please contact Mrs. Layla Groeneweg, Recruiter on 0031-651199389 or via email, [email protected].
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.