Vacature Business Intelligence Manager
Business Intelligence Manager
Hunkemöller is looking for a passionate Business Intelligence Manager to play a key role in strengthening the our global data and analytics footprint to drive business growth. The BI Manager will join the amazing Global Business Technology Team and take responsibility for implementing an enterprise-wide Business Intelligence vision and strategy for internal business functions.
Join our journey to be a loved, social & inclusive brand and contribute to our success by performing these tasks:
- Responsible for vision and strategy for Hunkemöller's BI and reporting landscape
- Own the data warehouse, reporting tools, BI infrastructure and ensure they are built for high availability, accuracy, quality and performance
- Grow, develop and manage a wonderful team of architects and analysts to design data architecture, data models, metrics, reports, and dashboards that drive key business decisions and improve business performance
- Identify the need, facilitate the evaluation and selection of new tools and technologies to meet the growing needs across internal functions
- Create a culture that assist users to transform data into action-oriented information and provide them skills/tools to become self-sufficient
- Co-lead data governance for Hunkemoller with other data leaders across the company. Establish processes, frameworks and tools that help us achieve high data quality through ownership, security of our data assets and meet privacy needs
- Establish strong working relationships with Marketing, Finance, Merchandising, and other cross-functional teams
For our ideal candidate we require:
- 10+ years hands-on experience in architecting and developing BI solutions (Data Integration, Data Warehouse, Modelling, Analytics or Reporting)
- 5+ years of experience leading teams to build reporting solutions and data platforms that power business decisions
- Effective communication skills: you can build the story and then tell it just as well
- Project management savvy: you expect best from your peers to get joint projects done well
- Strong character and pragmatic approach to service delivery
- Excellent English language skills is essential, Dutch would be beneficial
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2021, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Interesse in de functie van Business Intelligence Manager bij Hunkemöller B.V. regio Hilversum?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.