Vacature C# Developer
Sure, the financial services sector is neither cool or sexy. That’s why Brand New Day exists. We’re young, modern and independent. We believe in doing things our own way and challenging the status quo. Our mission: to amaze customers. We promise top-notch service to each of our clients. Regardless of the balance of their accounts.
Ever since we started late 2009 we have grown to 120 employees in 2017 with international development departments in Amsterdam (head office), Bangkok & Athens.
Because of this rapid growth, we are looking for talented C# developers. If you can start immediately and/or have some affinity with finance that’s a big plus! We provide you with an open and informal culture, a Brand New office, State of the Art workspace, fun conditions, great technological challenges and a dynamic work environment 6 minutes walk from BTS Ekkamai.
What you will really be doing?
We promise top quality service to every customer. This means that more than 130,000 people have extremely high expectations of Brand New Day.
As a developer you will work on the development and refactoring of our systems. Security, quality and long-term orientated architecture are top priorities. You will be working with a bunch of other International passionate developers in a highly Agile Scrum environment. We take SCRUM, DEVOPS, Continuous Integration, Testing, Deployment and Code Quality to a next level.
What you tell your friends you do?
I build the best website and web-apps on the planet for your retirement, banking and other long-term investments. And no – I will not fix your WiFi.
What you offer
- You’re a smart logical thinker and have some way to prove it.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in the field of enterprise application development.
- Confident sparring partner who takes initiative, can collaborate with Dutch developers, and can support local developers in their work.
- Affinity with UML, Design Patterns, SOA and OOP.
- Experience in working with other Western companies is a plus.
- Experience with agile software development is a plus. Think of SCRUM, TDD, DDD
- Continuous Integration, Automated Integration, delivery & testing is a challenge.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
- Money in the bank
- Medical Insurance
- 14 days of paid leave, excluding Thai holidays (please do come back!)
- A vibrant international oriented company, 120 great colleagues
- Experience in international collaboration
- The opportunity to visit meetups & English lessons
- Room for you to do things your way
- A great workspace with two 27 Inch Screens and a super fast computer
- Free softdrinks
Interesse in de functie van C# Developer bij Brand New Day regio Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.