Vacature Category Manager M / F Irrigation & Water Products
MegaGroup Trade Holding BV is a technical trade partner in water techniques with a very complete program in components for water transport systems and related products. Our markets are irrigation, swimming pools, DIY, heating, husbandry, water treatment and industry. Having sales offices in 6 European countries we employ about 200 employees. The headquarter is based in Veghel, The Netherlands.
At MegaGroup our mission is to enable growth for people, customers, employees and partners by making water solutions available in a convenient, smart and efficient way. At MegaGroup we bring water to life. We strongly believe in our set of values, uniting all employees in all countries:
- Always driving for results
- Be engaging
- Continuously curious
- Dare to be different
- Excel in what we do
Central to MegaGroup is strong collaboration between countries and central hub, combining the advantages of large scale buying and logistics with country specific customer insights. MegaGroup has recently been acquired by Nimbus, a hands on investment firm. With this strong backing MegaGroup is now gearing up for growth.
For MegaGroup Trade Holding BV, the holding of MegaGroup, we are looking for a:
Category Manager M/F Irrigation & water products
Commercial, analytical, multilingual, business sense
The Category Manager is the key figure between the market on the one side and the suppliers on the other. The Category Manager is responsible for buying a competitive assortment that maximises our position in the segments we operate in. Our category team (of 4) is organised along application, channel and assortment responsibilities, and works closely with sales in the countries. The Category Manager will report to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
The main tasks:
- drives the development of a strategy for his/her "own" category based on market analysis, in depth understanding of the customer needs, competition and available products in the market;
- implements the agreed category strategy by means of specific supplier actions (direct) and the coordination of relevant sales and marketing actions (i.e. pricing, etc.) (frequent travelling);
- proposes the range of stocked and listed articles in his/her category as part of the category strategy implementation to organisation;
- responsible for negotiation of sourcing prices and conditions with suppliers;
- monitors the development of his/her category on all relevant KPI (i.e. volume growth, gross margin, stock turn, etc.) and initiates/proposes corrective action wherever needed;
- develops relations with suppliers in his/her category within the framework of the agreed category strategy (frequent travelling).
- college (HBO/WO) degree (business economics education is required);
- minimum 7 years of commercial experience with at least 3 years exposure in the assigned category in a complex (technical) international business-to-business environment;
- fluent in English, preferably one other modern language (German);
- have domain knowledge of the category, excellent at multitasking in a high pressure and demanding environment;
- good entrepreneurial skills, result oriented, decisively;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others;
- good controlling, negotiation, advisory and training skills;
- competence in dealing with relations from various countries and with different cultural back grounds, able to develop an extensive network;
- high level of personal organisation, flexibility, be integer;
- a strong common business sense;
- willingness to work with a flexible schedule and overnight travel is a pre-condition.
MegaGroup Trade Holding offers:
A challenging and interesting job in the heart of international business. An informal, ambitious and no nonsense organisation, an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected, working in an enthusiastic team and a motivating package of employment benefits.
Interesse in de functie van Category Manager bij MegaGroup Trade Holding in de regio in de regio Tilburg?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
For more information about the activities of this vacancy please contact Jan Jacob Koomen, tel. +31 6 53 23 25 75- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van MegaGroup Trade Holding