Vacature Citrix Solution Architect (F/M)
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market - and therefore also our organization - is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Worldline Group.
Hands-on Citrix Architect, specialised in designing scalable and secure Citrix environments. Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders, engineers and end-users. Technically proficient - able to assist in implementing solutions and in resolving issues arising from the implementation. Takes ownership and responsibility for ensuring the success of the technical implementation.
- Accustomed to designing and implementing solutions which are standardized and manageable.
- Capable of gathering business and user requirements and implementing these in a design.
- Motivated to resolve technical / compliance / stakeholder roadblocks during implementation.
- Extensive experience with recent versions of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop (7.15 LTSR and later).
- Extensive experience with Netscaler 12 & 13.
- Extensive experience with Windows 2012 & 2016, Windows 7 & Windows 10.
- Experience with the implementation of multi-factor authentication on Citrix (Smartcard, OTP, n-factor authentication).
- Experience with Citrix Endpoint Analysis (EPA).
- Experience with image creation and management with PVS & MCS.
- Experience with Citrix Workspace Environment Manager.
- Experience with Global Load Balancing.
- Strong networking skills.
- Must have knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
- Be part of an operational group resolving user incidents including stand-by outside office hours.
- Senior level required.
- Ability to interact positively with other cultures (Italy, Germany, France, English) in an international environment.
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a pre.
- Drive, determination and patience.
- Ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
- Resistant to stress.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course… pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please go to the application form to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
For more information about us, please visit our website equensworldline.com.
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Interesse in de functie van Citrix Solution Architect (F/M) bij equensWorldline regio Utrecht?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van equensWorldline