Would you like to be part of a global leading and innovative research agency? Do you have what it takes to expand our business by growing and strengthening our (global) client relationships?
We are looking for a
Client Service Manager/Director
that has both excellent client facing skills and solid knowledge of market research. You will have a key role in building and strengthening client relations. As a successful account manager who excels in client communications, you will advise our clients on the best research solutions to offer them valuable insights.
Are you the best Ipsos ambassador for our clients? Then we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Ready to take on this challenge?
- Develop and plan the business strategy for our key clients together with our commercial director, your fellow client service directors and our specialised research teams
- Actively lead and/or contribute to excellent client pitches & presentations, debriefs and workshops
- Service our local and global accounts, inspiring and building client relations, enhancing results for our clients
- Translate client business objectives into creative research proposals, resulting in advice that has strategic impact on our clients’ businesses
A successful match?
- Do you have 6+ years of experience in market research? We’d like to consider you for the Client Service Manager position. Have you built up 10+ years of experience? Then we can consider you for the Client Service Director position
- We’re specifically looking for candidates who are experienced sales/account managers working with FMCG industries or categories
Your professional qualities
- Strong client relation skills, proactive and client-focused communicator, great at building and maintaining client relations
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented and client-focused attitude
- Strong business development skills, with a proven track record and preferably a strong network
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University degree (preferably masters) in marketing, business or related field
What do we offer you?
- An interesting portfolio of national and international clients
- Strong and innovative research solutions to service our clients
- A key position in one of the world’s most innovative market research agencies
- An international work environment that offers ample opportunities for your entrepreneurial spirit and fresh ideas
We look forward to reading your curriculum vitae and cover letter (including your motivation for taking up this role at Ipsos). You can write to us in either Dutch or English. Please send us your information through the application form or email us on email@example.com attn. Ilona Dinkgreve, HR Director.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact our HR department on the same email address or by phone: +31 (0)20 6070707.
At Ipsos in the Netherlands we use our natural intellectual curiosity. We have a passion for what drives people. Research is more than just data to us. We are always looking for a strategic challenge and new ways to do smart research. Once you truly understand what makes people tick, you can make the difference.
We deliver surprising and unique marketing data that inspire organisations and help them make decisions. Our strength is that we show guts and dare to be distinctive.
The global Ipsos organisation is an international market research agency with business units in over 80 countries. We collect high quality, reliable data and transform this into insights, opportunities and inspiration. We use the latest research techniques and enable our clients to make better and faster decisions, resulting in unique competitive benefits. For more information, please visit www.ipsos.com.
Trefwoorden: Accountmanager, Key Account Manager, Acquisiteur, Account Executive, Inside Sales Specialist, Sales Representative, Verkoper Binnendienst, Sales manager