For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 420 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
Commercial Assistant Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands
The role An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Assistant in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands. The main purpose of this role is to support sales managers. Assist and administer contracts and records and sales for ADM Foods & Wellness. Support management in the implementation of Demand Planning and Collaborative Forecasting with our customers.
- support to the Sales Managers;
- contract Management – review and follow up monthly;
- enter sales contracts;
- prepare sales offers;
- research both market and customer for preparation of visits;
- help in preparing Presentations;
- join customer meetings where appropriate;
- back up when sales manager is travel or away from office;
- maintain contacts with the departments of CSR, PSD, QA;
- play a role in achieving sales budget;
- join preparing customer/distributor seminars and exhibitions;
- follow up and evaluate sample.
The candidate The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor degree;
- 1- 2 years’ experience in a commercial or logistics or administrative background;
- good understanding of the food business is a plus;
- English fluent (written and oral);
- preferably Arabic and/or another language;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word);
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today.
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.