Vacature Commercial Graduate Trainee Program
The history of Pelican Rouge starts in Belgium, in 1863 and since then we remain one of the oldest coffee companies in Europe. Our mission is to deliver GREAT TASTE TO ALL, perfecting the art of great-tasting coffee is in our genes. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we have over 1300 employees across 5 countries. As a result of our strong customer focus and dedication, every day 7 million coffee lovers are served their favourite Pelican Rouge cup. We are proud to produce and sell more than 25,000 tons of coffee and coffee ingredients every year to more than 65 countries across the world!
Commercial Graduate Trainee Program
Based in our Dutch office, next to the Coffee Roasters and HQ in Dordrecht, or at the site of our historical origins in Antwerp, Belgium, you will be provided with a unique opportunity to gain experience in many different areas including Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, and Finance.
- Own and deliver projects, taking on more responsibilities as you build your skills and experience
- Design and implement improvements that will influence the future of Pelican Rouge
- Join the Mentorship Program and participate in extensive Training Program designed to enhance your skills
- Have a big exposure to the country Management Committee team as well as delivering projects and recommendations to the Pelican Rouge Chief Officers.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant subject (Business Administration, Finance, Economics, etc.)
- You actively engage others, and are open to changes and learning opportunities
- You go the extra mile, take challenges and lead by example to achieve desired results
- You are a proactive individual who seizes opportunities when they arise and actively explores new ones in order to make the company's dream come true
- You never compromise on quality
- You are an ambassador of our Brand! A love of great-tasting coffee would be advantageous!
- You have excellent communication skills and can work well in an international environment
- Fluency in English and Dutch for the Netherlands, additionally French for Belgium. Any additional languages are very welcome.
The starting date will be January 2017. Please specify your preferred location (Dordrecht or Antwerp) upon application.
Interesse in de Commercial Graduate Trainee Program bij Pelican Rouge in Dordrecht?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Quality Controller vacature bekijkenPelican Rouge Coffee Roasters staat voor kwaliteit. Alle producten die bij ons de deur uit gaan, voldoen aan hoge eisen. Om dit dagelijks voor elkaar te krijgen werken we met een… bij Pelican Rouge Coffee Solutions BV in Dordrecht full-time 531 x bekeken