Vacature Commercial Trainee
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 420 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries.
Cocoa Commercial Trainee
Koog aan de Zaan, Holland
ADM is one of the world’s largest processers and suppliers of cocoa and chocolate products with a selection of ingredients as broad and as varied as the customers we serve. Our product support and development teams possess industry-leading expertise related to cocoa and chocolate products for all types of applications — from bakery, dairy and confections to cereals, snacks and desserts. Our customer base ranges from industrial manufacturers and global retailers to individual artisans and chefs.
This traineeship covers all aspects of ADM Cocoa business in preparation for a defined professional (management) role within the commercial team. As an ADM Commercial Trainee you will be required to undertake structured learning and gain experience by taking an active role in various aspects of our business (commercial, financial and supply chain processes).
- Help the sales organization by building long-term customer partnerships, deal with various customer related issues and make commercial based decisions
- Fully support a sales manager or trader
- Participate in cross functional projects and project teams and take own project responsibilities
- Work in a multicultural, results focused, feedback rich, open and informal environment
- Understand the risk management side of our business
- Prepare yourself for further career steps, in line with performance and interest, within ADM on a management level
- Master’s degree in a Sales, Business or Agribusiness direction or a Food Technology degree
- Entry-level professional. Candidates with a sales related internship or work experience are preferred
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active and independent attitude
- Eager to work for a professional and international organization, with interesting career opportunities
- Creative in dealing with different cultures and unexpected situations (cultural awareness with an ability to bridge regional-cultural boundaries)
- Outgoing, like to work with people, good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following languages; Dutch or German, French would be an advantage
- Complete geographic mobility and a desire to work internationally is a requirement
- Well developed personal skills: self-motivated, result oriented, flexible, customer oriented, proactive and a team player. A drive for success, continuous improvement approach and a consistently positive attitude and outlook are vital qualities of members of the ADM team.
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you before May 2, 2014.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM