Vacature Compensation Manager
As a key member of our Total Rewards team, the Compensation Manager will be responsible for analyzing, implementing and administering Cimpress’ global compensation programs for the Manufacturing & Supply Chain function. In this role you will prepare studies and make recommendations to managers and HR on compensation programs and practices while collaborating with business partners, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Management. This is a unique opportunity for a team player to join a globally scaling function and leverage your previous experiences to build enduring and sustainable processes that will touch many corners of the earth.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to design, evaluation and implementation of compensation programs. Participate in plan modeling, cost analysis, review of market trends and work with Legal to ensure regulatory compliance.
- With the Global Compensation Team, work on the rollout of the global mid-year and year-end salary planning cycles. Consult with managers on planning for merit, market adjustments, bonus target increases and promotions ensuring alignment with the company’s compensation practices and budget.
- Research best practices; develop proactive approach to identify compensation issues or opportunities within customer groups/functions and develop solutions. Provide ongoing support and guidance to HR business partners on compensation related issues.
- Evaluate positions to determine position(s) level and total compensation, ensuring timely and quality delivery of job evaluations and pricings for recruitment, promotions etc. according to the company policy and business needs. Review and approval offers to align with external and internal equity.
- Work on integration with acquired companies or newly formed locations.
- Manage participation in external compensation surveys.
- Partner with HR Operations (including Payroll) and Mobility; maintain ongoing communications with country local support staff to ensure relevant data management processes are followed. Support creation of job descriptions to ensure compliance with country labor laws.
- Provides other general related responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
In return you will bring:
- 6+ years of relevant compensation experience; broad knowledge of compensation practices and past experience working in a global manufacturing company in a compensation role required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Highly responsive and customer-service oriented
- Proficient Microsoft Office, advanced skills in Excel. Skills in SAP is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving skills, negotiation and high attention to detail; ability to draw conclusions, themes and trends from data and propose business savvy solutions
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience implementing compensation programs in multiple countries and working in with a global rewards team a plus
Solliciteer dan direct met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress