Vacature Compensation Specialist
As a member of our Global Total Rewards team, the Compensation Analyst, located in our manufacturing plant in Venlo the Netherlands, will be responsible for supporting Cimpress globally regarding compensation programs and primarily focusing on the Manufacturing & Supply Chain functions. In this role you will gather market data and update and develop market reference points and salary structures, respond to questions on compensation programs and practices, support managers during compensation planning and develops new programs as needed. This is a unique opportunity for a team player to join a globally scaling function and leverage your previous experiences to build enduring and sustainable processes that will touch many corners of the earth.
Your role will involve
- Conduct research, work on design and evaluation, and assist with implementation of compensation programs. Participate in plan modeling, cost analysis, review of market trends and working with legal to ensure regulatory compliance.
- With the Global Compensation Team, work on the rollout of the global mid-year and year-end salary planning cycles as well as support any manufacturing plant specific annual compensation programs.
- Researching best practices and any compensation issues or opportunities within customer groups or functions and help develop solutions.
- Evaluate positions to determine level and competitive total compensation, ensuring timely and quality delivery of job evaluations and pricings for recruitment, promotions etc. according to the company policy and business needs.
- Market survey collection, submission & analysis, salary range setting and assist in budget planning for manufacturing and supply chain roles.
- Provide compensation guidance and technical expertise to HR and Leaders and contribute to the compensation communication and training to HR and management. Furthermore assist to design, and roll out global programs (merit, incentive compensation and equity), ensure local compliance, service delivery, efficiency and generate cost efficiencies
In return you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree is required and at least 2 years of relevant compensation experience. Working for a global company in a compensation role a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Proficient Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
Apply online with your CV and motivation through the above application button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress