Are you looking for a challenge as our newest Consultant? Do you have a passion for troubleshooting, new technologies and work with some of the largest enterprises out there? Are you going to help the Login VSI team to support our customers, development and sales?
You’ll deliver worldwide Consultancy Services to our customers, vendors and partners through:
Actively solving complex problems, so users of Login VSI, PI and AM (enterprise customers, vendors and partners) can be successful. You will help implement our software products, both remote and on-site at customer locations throughout the world. You will reproduce and troublesome problems in our labs, which you help to build up.
You’ll work closely together with Development to carry through product improvements:
The Services organization is a critical link in testing software releases before they are published to our customers. Your feedback on Login VSI products directly influences improve product development.
You’ll support Sales with pre-sales activities:
You help your colleagues from sales by answering technical questions from potential customers, support them at international events (deliver content for keynotes, giving product demo’s etc.) and taking care of demo’s, training and workshops. You are able to scout new opportunities from a technical perspective.
- Degree on a University of Applied science (HBO) in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience;
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills and comfortable communicating with customers;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Ability to travel internationally;
- Pre-sales consultancy experience, you are able to think in a commercial way;
- Good understanding of Windows and Windows Server administration (e.g. AD, app’s, gpo's, logon proces, msi, registry, troubleshooting, procmon, eventviewer);
- Proven experience with vSphere, Hyper-v, View, XenDesktop, XenApp, Micosoft RDS;
- Knowledge of and experience scripting or programming (in e.g. Powershell) is a huge plus;
- You love working in a young, dynamic environment
What do we offer you in return?
- A high growth environment. We grow in products, customers, revenue and employees every year with double digits.
- Highly skilled, industry leading, colleagues. We attract motivated, passionate, intelligent and committed employees. You will get the opportunity to become an even better expert in VDI and SBC yourself.
- Teamwork. We work together when it comes to our customers.
- A customer centric organization like you’ve never experienced before.
- Possibility to collaborate on virtualization projects of Multinationals and soft- hardware vendors.
Apply now!- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Login VSI B.V.