Vacature Consultant / Software Engineer
PRA International is a global leader in providing clinical research services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism, PRA International works with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, performing clinical research trials on many of the most advanced experimental drugs, biologicals and medical devices in development today. We are looking for an enthusiastic
Consultant / Software Engineer (force.com)
The software engineer works individually and within teams to analyze needs, determine requirements, develop applications, and maintain or extend applications to support the information technology of business and operational users at PRA. Programmers focus on developing, extending, and integrating solutions using primarily Microsoft and Oracle technologies. Programmers utilize a system development life cycle methodology and PRA standard operating procedures to deliver high-quality technology solutions to PRA’s clients, departments, and users. This software engineer will be located in the Netherlands (Groningen / Assen / Zuidlaren)
- Develops, implements, and maintains systems that conform to PRA’s information technology principles, architecture, and strategies.
- Debugs problems with information systems using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources.
- Follows directives and standards on programming style and documentation.
- Provides training, technical support, and documentation of information systems to peers and end users.
- Routinely communicates status (problems encountered, and time remaining to complete) to the appropriate stakeholders.
- 4-5 years experience in force.com, working with visual force pages, custom objects, SCRUM methology and data design
- An Bachelor degree or its international equivalent from an accredited institution in information systems, computer science, or information technology is preferred.
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills. Is able to communicate effectively with computer professional and non-computer professional clients, management, and staff.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language
You can apply directly with the sollicitationbutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van PRA