Vacature Control Engineer
The Big Picture:
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Our products have made a valuable difference for our clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a Control Engineer who will join our team and assist us in making a valuable difference in the century to come. The Control Engineer will be a core member of our Engineering Department.
What needs to be done?
- Creating documents (drawings and specifications) of control systems of a compressor system.
- Define and test the required control software.
- Providing input and advice to the Lead Engineer related to controls.
- Align with suppliers and clients on the technical requirements, documents and quality of the product.
- Initiating internal improvement and standardization projects.
- Initiating projects on continuous improvement and standardization in Engineering.
- Attending to HAZOP and SIL studies and providing input on control part of the scope of supply.
- Attending FAT and inspection at suppliers site.
What do you need to bring?
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- Technical knowledge in the field (hazardous areas) of control technology and adjacent facets (instrumentation (instruments, control valves, control cabinets) and electrical (motors)).
- Knowledge of control panel hardware and visualization software.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of process technology.
- Highly motivated to deliver high standards under pressure and is results focused.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Pro-active behavior.
- Good team player.
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal. French and/or Dutch are desired.
- Knowledge of ATEX / IECEx directives
- Willingness to travel (appr 10%).
What will you get in return?
You will get the chance to develop and realize new improvements and work on a challenging product. You will be part of a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world’s leading application engineering company. Howden designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment worldwide. Howden Group has approximately 5.000 employees and is owned by Colfax Corporation which also owns ESAB. Colfax is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has 16.000 employees throughout the world.- vervuld.
Interesse in de functie van Control Engineer bij Howden Thomassen Compressors B.V. regio Rheden?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Howden Thomassen Compressors B.V.