Vacature Controller International Projects
Are you looking for a position that will test your financial skills, day after day? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Our Finance & Administration department is looking for:
experienced Controllers International Projects.
As a Controller, you will be part of an international team and work at various foreign locations around the world.
- Setting up, running and managing the financial reporting systems that Van Oord maintains worldwide.
- Be a solid sparring partner for the projectmanager.
- Offering both logistical and operational support.
- Managing audits and tax business on the projects.
- You will supervise the financial team and spend an average of eight months a year abroad (with leave periods).
We ask for
- At least a higher Vocational or University degree in Business Economics and or C.P.A.
- At least seven years of experience in an international project environment.
- Independent and strong analytical and communication skills.
- Focused on achieving results.
- A person that enjoys the challenge of supervising people from a different culture.
- Flexibillity to work all around the world for extended periods of time.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages.
We offer an international working environment with plenty of variety.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading international contractor specialising in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and, for over one hundred years, have been helping to create the infrastructure for the world of tomorrow. Our staff are committed, entrepreneurial professionals who are passionate about water and technology.
Apply online directly by using the sollicitation button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Van Oord