Vacature Cost Estimator
Cost Estimator Netherlands
Do you like being at the very heart of a project? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Van Oord the Netherlands, currently based in Gorinchem and mid 2013 in Rotterdam, is looking for a Cost Estimator for civil engineering and marine contracting projects in the Netherlands.
As a Cost Estimator, you will share responsibility for budgeting and preparing large complex multi-disciplinary infrastructural projects in the Netherlands (Design & Construct and Design Build Finance & Maintain).
- Drawing up budgets, planning schedules and work descriptions on the basis of all information arising from consultations with colleagues and clients.
- Pointing out opportunities and risks and ensuring the timely compilation of a complete and comprehensive tender dossier.
- Creating innovative ideas that will help us to put together the most competitive bid and come up with the most efficient execution methods.
- Close involvement in the development and embedding of working methods and technologies and the improvement of integral, multi-disciplinary calculation methods.
We ask for
- A secondary or higher vocational degree in civil engineering or similar, supplemented by technical professional courses.
- At least three years relevant working experience in civil engineering or marine contracting.
- Knowledge of calculation methods, systems engineering and integral contract types.
- Commercial and communicative skills, a focus on results and strong analytical abilities.
- Independence and creativity.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages.
We offer you a varied and challenging working environment in which you will be contributing to the completion of major Dutch projects, such as the construction of Maasvlakte 2, the Amsterdam north-south metro line, the widening of the A4 motorway, the raising and reinforcement of dykes and creating beaches, e.g. on Ameland.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading international contractor specialising in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and, for over one hundred years, have been helping to create the infrastructure for the world of tomorrow. Our staff are committed, entrepreneurial professionals who are passionate about water and technology.
Apply online directly by using the sollicitation button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Van Oord