Vacature Customer Care Supervisor
We are searching for a
Customer Care Supervisor
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Lead the EMEA Customer Care team in maintaining Ergotron as the industry leader in customer responsiveness and satisfaction. Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and collaborate with Ergotron’s partners to resolve customer issues and provide support in aligning the team to provide the best coverage and service for Ergotron branded, OmniMount branded and ODM products. Actively participate in day to day customer support activities while helping to prioritize and help the team manage workload.
- Provide leadership to the EMEA customer care team overseeing daily activities, identifying performance gaps, defining actions and establishing improvement plans.
- Provide support to EMEA/Global business units by partnering with different departments to problem solve, create efficient processes, and ensure effective support and coverage.
- Work with sales teams to manage customer order priorities Partner with Operations to manage the sales order volume; schedule product priorities for build and ship based on customer need and level of escalation.
- Actively participate in managing customer activity coming in through InContact; answering calls, replying to chats, supporting email activity and order processing. Report and research trouble reports received from the field. Enter TRF sales orders and create service requests (SR) in ORACLE as necessary.
- Enter case information into ORACLE NCR Module and SR Database to ensure trending accuracy; assist Quality in identifying and addressing product related issues.
- Monitor reporting systems that ensure customer issues are resolved utilizing the Oracle Service Request System. Track exceptions and modify processes to ensure efficient closure of issues; monitor number of issues per customer and react to those individual customers accordingly.
- Participate with the Quality department in examining trends, analyzing service requests and NCR information and participate in recommending how best to schedule to schedule and drive out fixes via the sales order process. Drive returns and partner with the tech team in supporting customers that have experienced a warranty issue.
- Support all customer recovery projects due to warranty/recall situations by tracking system activity and working the sales rep and/or CC rep in notifying customers of changes in ship dates, availability and/or inaccuracies in the order.
- Provide back-up for the Director of Customer Care and support other projects as directed.
- Support “Lean Business Enterprise” initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
- Minimum 5 years of customer service/customer facing/direct management experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English; other languages preferred.
- Ability to work with end-users and resellers and represent Ergotron over the phone and in the field.
- Able to work in a shared office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office required; Oracle ERP preferred.
- Travel expected as necessary to customer sites.
Apply online by clicking on ''solliciteer direct''.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Ergotron