Vacature Customer Master Data Specialist
Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used to dispense, apply and control adhesives, coatings, polymers, sealants, biomaterials, and other fluids, to test and inspect for quality, and to treat and cure surfaces. These products are supported by application expertise and direct global sales and service. Nordson serves a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries.
For our Central Customer Master Data Department in Maastricht we are looking for a
CUSTOMER MASTER DATA SPECIALIST (f/m)
- You are accountable for the creation and maintenance of all customer accounts.
- You are responsible to adhere the global data standards established for Customer Master.
- In understanding the SAP system requirements, you are the decision maker in when and how to link customers, which data fields are required.
- You are also responsible to run various data quality checks to ensure data standards are being met.
- You identify, investigate and resolve data gaps.
- You identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Initially you will perform research – using data cleansing tools - related to potential duplicate records to ensure compliance with name- and address-standards.
- You work closely together with the credit collections, customer service department, compliance-team, IT as well as commercial teams including sales, sales support, marketing & product management.
- You will actively strive to achieve the objectives that are set.
- High school diploma or equivalent required and relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Strong computer skills, experience with SAP and basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various departments/teams.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to follow complex procedures and a focus on data quality.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and meet required deadlines.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently as with a team and must be flexible to adapt with frequent change.
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative in learning with ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Order to cash process knowledge is a big plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must, good knowledge of German an advantage.
We offer a competitive rewards package plus a challenging international working environment. You’ll be joining a dynamic organization, which consists of a team of highly motivated and dedicated people, striving for superior quality in innovative technology.
Interesse in de functie van Customer Master Data Specialist bij Nordson Benelux in Maastricht?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Nordson Benelux BV